So this is a big day for me on the fitness front. Sort of. I worked out this morning (after the meeting) AND again this afternoon. Unheard of, practically. I had a little time on my hands at 2:10 p.m., realized that I was getting a whole bunch of nothing done at home pre-kid pick up and went back to the gym.
At the 8 a.m. planning session today, he told me that I was considered normal by the federal guidelines.
"You are right where you should be," he said.
"Oh, great," I said, a little confused.
"According to government standards," he continued.
"Is that good?"
"Let's just say that my standards and the government standards are very different," he told me firmly.
"Oh ..."
"Are you happy with the government standards?" he asked.
(loooong pause ...)
"Definitely not," I said, grabbing a pen to sign my agreement to his training regimen. Two days of weights and resistance. Three days of cardio.
"Sunday should be a day of rest," he added. "Instead of working out, plan all of your meals. Like cook up a whole bunch of chicken and vegetables, get fifteen tupperware containers, and boom, you have your meals for the week."
So ... my to do list now includes:
* Buy 15 Tupperware containers
7 comments:
Hey -- that's what we do! But beware the Tupperware .. make sure they are bad plastic free -- you can find ones at Target that are, just check online before you buy. And congrats on the workouts!
Hey -- that's what we do! But beware the Tupperware .. make sure they are bad plastic free -- you can find ones at Target that are, just check online before you buy. And congrats on the workouts!
Hahahahahaha. That is a crafty trainer (:
WOW!! Very impressive!! Going to the gym twice in one day. You go girl! That is awesome. If I got a gym membership, I would totally want a trainer. I don't think I would know where to start without one. I am so excited and very proud of you. Great job!
Good for you, Erin. You'll be rich in muscles and reusable containers. I wish someone would tell me that I was normal within government standards...
Good self-caring! Did he reference which of the government standards he meant?
Whew! You go, Erin!
The last line of this post (your to-do list) could not have been more perfectly delivered.
Love it, as usual.
Post a Comment