Last week, I went to a salon. It was lovely. The stylist was sweet AND I got to nap while my hair dried. Literally, I was taking a nap in the chair while the warm air blew around my head. After it was colored and cut, she offered to style it with a flat iron. I've never styled my hair with a flat iron before, so I was game.
Here's how it looked when I got home. A nice look ... that only a stylist could pull off!
When she finished, she and another stylist standing nearby practically gasped: "Oh, you look SO much younger!" Well, thanks, ladies ... what's that supposed to mean?

14 comments:
You look great! Doesn't everyone want to hear that they look younger??
Love the new look!!
You have always had a young look...intelligent for one so young, and your hair looks great!
Bee-yootiful. As usual. I love it, Erin--and glad you caught some z's.
Wow! Yeah, and gorgeous too! Great hair ..
Bee-u-tee-full! You are gorgeous, have always been gorgeous, and will always be gorgeous!
Much love.
Dad
I like the straight look! Maybe we could do a time-share with my straight iron. I desperately need it when there is a lot of humidity and you complain about your hair's lack of cooperation when the weather's dry. Hmm?
Your color looks great. When I get brave enough to start dying my hair, it'll be the same color as Linee's.
Cool - a pretty, albeit, different look for you (let's face it though, your natural wave is the source of ENVY!) Love the color - sporty and stylish (must be said with Marni's alternating shoulder roll.)
It looks great Erin! A new hairstyle is always fun!
It looks really great! And don't you just love it when stylists do your hair? My hair always looks SO much better when a professional does it. :)
looking good.
I figured you needed to hear the above message at least a dozen times!! lovely
Very cute, although I still prefer the off-the-face wavy look for you, since I always envy hair with body!
Love it! I love going to the salon and having them wash my hair and massage in the conditioner. My favorite part...ahhh
Post a Comment