Urban Dictionary /lowdown/ 1. getting the skinny or full disclosure of the situation
Jun 23, 2010
"Needs sunglasses"
That's the name of the nail polish color on my toes. My kids love it. Graham now loves to rub my big toes like lucky charms. Annie wants her toes to be the same color.
I agree with Aunt Colleen - paint the kitty toes as they are right there. This picture is hilarious for that reason - your feet and kitty feet (in that kitten slow crawl splayed legs.)
My kids gave me some polish that "shrek" color once year for Mother's Day. Ryan was gone somewhere military and my sister took them shopping. They insisted that I didn't have that color yet! haha Then when I put it on, they said it looked kind of sick. lol And I have caught my daughter painting a kittens toenails before! :)
7 comments:
that color looks great on your toes! Why not paint the kitten;s toes, too?
I agree with Aunt Colleen - paint the kitty toes as they are right there. This picture is hilarious for that reason - your feet and kitty feet (in that kitten slow crawl splayed legs.)
So cute!
And aren't those shoes winners too?
My kids gave me some polish that "shrek" color once year for Mother's Day. Ryan was gone somewhere military and my sister took them shopping. They insisted that I didn't have that color yet! haha Then when I put it on, they said it looked kind of sick. lol And I have caught my daughter painting a kittens toenails before! :)
I like the shoes as well. Lucky toes, are "in", and the cat is cute...
Love it all...the toes, the shoes, the polish! Sadly my toes are in desperate need of a pedicure. I think you have inspired me to go get one. :)
Post a Comment