This picture was snapped at a goodbye dinner ... and even though we were all very sweaty from dancing and sitting outside on a warm Texas evening, I like it. I wish you could see Annie's high top Converse shoes - customized with a Sharpie! She's already got a style all her own - dark skinny jeans, patterned t-shirts with feminine elements and edgy or darker patterns. Graham is easy to dress - t-shirt, elastic band shorts, crew socks & insulin pump (you can see it hooked to his waistband).
And yes, I gave myself a haircut. I chopped it off about a week ago, then really trimmed it carefully two nights ago ... as in, multiple mirrors, good lights, sharp scissors and a hairstylists comb. I am happy with how it turned out. Going to a professional stylist is fun and worth it ... but I've managed to pick up a trick or two over the years. Of course, I'm sure I'll need a professional cut in about six weeks, just to clean up the ends, but for now, my hair is very forgiving, since the high humidity in the summer makes it wave!

3 comments:
Aw, what a gorgeous family, daughter, son, woman! You all look so happy even though at such a bittersweet occasion.
I LOVE this familiy photo!!! You all look happy and very cool!! I would love to see Annie's high tops that have been re-styled. Your haircut looks great, save the money when you can, it looks great! Graham, aka, the Grahamler, is handsome! Great smile and eyes! and the legs of a sports man! I am so glad you are in the new neighborhood (?)...or at least still enjoying the love and fun of the current neighbors. You people are clear on the concept of FUN!
xx c
What a great family picture - love the short bouncy hair. Annie is a beauty and Graham is so grown up! Can't wait to see you all - we're having Texas weather right now so take it back with you and we'll have pleasant MN summer when you come!
Post a Comment