I love that site too, Erin. There's also a great blog where people submit the inaccurate use of literally. Which I almost put in quotation marks before I caught myself. :) It's http://literally.barelyfitz.com/
Have fun, and remember to still eat and feed your family - reading all these blogs is addictive!
Maybe those sign companies just hired Abstract Random people? I bet if they hired some good 'ol Concrete Sequentials, they wouldn't have all those spilling mistakes.
2 comments:
I love that site too, Erin. There's also a great blog where people submit the inaccurate use of literally. Which I almost put in quotation marks before I caught myself. :) It's http://literally.barelyfitz.com/
Have fun, and remember to still eat and feed your family - reading all these blogs is addictive!
Maybe those sign companies just hired Abstract Random people? I bet if they hired some good 'ol Concrete Sequentials, they wouldn't have all those spilling mistakes.
Post a Comment