Annie was born in March 2003, Elin in March 2004 and Ellie, March 2005. Though not sisters, they make a darling set of "three girls"! They are usually pretty patient with 3 cousin pictures. Both Elin & Ellie love Mary Poppins garb! And Annie is happy for anything sparkly, pink or beautiful. She recently told me, "Mom, when I'm a teenager I want to be a rock star."
Could she be the next Hannah Montana?
Introducing ... Rhoda Minnesota! (The name doesn't have quite the same effect, I'm afraid.)
2 comments:
"Rhoda Minnesota"?--Erin, that is hilarious! I think we should think of equivalents for all the states. Sadly, Idaho is immediately disqualified for un-rhyme-ability. But what about Plain Jane Maine and Bjork New York and Suri (Cruise) Missouri and Carolina Carolina . . . maybe not.
I read in Family Fun about a family celebrating "March 4th" as a holiday, because it's the only date that counsels you to do something: march forth! Maybe your March girls could do something special on that date? They could all do their mad as a march hair. Wow. I amaze myself with my poor puns. It's late.
Post a Comment