Apr 30, 2008

Google images

We all know about googling ourselves, right? Well, I google-imaged myself. Yeah! Taking it a step further.

I was happy to see pics of Annie & Graham (from this blog!!) when I searched for Erin Hill Littlefield on Google images.

These are a few of the other images I caught.

Interesting ...

I like the desk, so no complaints there. The woman is also named Erin Littlefield, so that makes sense.But the scruffy fellow??? I hope he's not trying to use my credit card (a la those crazy commercials of a couple of years ago).

Note: no offense toward the less-groomed among us!



5 comments:

J and M said...

I actually made my blog unsearchable (which I would highly recommend) so that random persons cannot google your family and children. Some call me it safe, some others may just feel it reduces your fame! You can google Jon's opera stuff, I am less famous! (several hills and mountains in ireland called marni, a new budding rock star)......

Unknown said...

there's gotta be at least 50 erin littlefieldses in the united states.

Anna M said...

I recommended your magazine article in Insite to a friend whose 13 month old son was diagnosed with type 1 Diabetes.

Jennifer said...

Yeah, that guy has a glint in his eye that's just a little too mischievous.

robyncreates said...

I read through your article and remember some of those things happening right b4 his diagnosis. It was a great article. You're so good at writing. I can also just hear you when I read your stuff. Then,I tried googling myself too. haha kinda scary. R laughed with me. Tks!