On Monday, a school holiday, Graham mentioned that he might be willing to get a piece of his bangs trimmed. Just a piece!
While I knew that there was no way we would stop at just one piece of hair, I also knew that I needed to jump right on his willingness to come close to hair scissors. Remember my Christmas hair nightmare post? I do.
So we dashed off to Great Clips. Annie always loves sitting on the stylist's tall chair. It's a chance to watch herself in the mirrror, a guaranteed fun time!
2 comments:
Dear Erin,
Graham and Annie--thanks-I think I'll have a piece of my bangs cut today. They are more like my eyelashes than my eyebrows:)
Aunt Sherry
Remember my worst hair cut ever, I should post a picture on my own blog-- Marni said it looked like I had been attacked by some rabid beast -- hair so disconnected, chunks missing, literally inches different and let me remind you -- SOOOOO not even a bad version of the style I had asked for. And that, my dear sister, is I why my bangs are near by clavicles -- all one length (a little bit of layering).
Post a Comment