Jul 12, 2008

Garage sale

A month or so ago, we had a Saturday morning garage sale & sold some of our stuff. (I was glad we had already unloaded some of our belongings this way by the time the move arrived!)

In the car today (on the way back to B/CS from Houston), Annie was asking if the new owners were in "our" house on Edgewood.
"Did you put a sticker on the house at our garage sale for them to buy it?" she asked.

"No way," Graham quickly responded. "A house has to cost at least $100!"

We did sell it for at least $100!

4 comments:

J and M said...

I will gladly buy for 100$ Sign me up kiddos. m

Becca said...

I think it would be funny (and maybe easier) to put a giant sticker on our houses when we sell them . . . a nice, lime green circle that takes up a whole window with the price easily seen by all. :)

Steph Thomas said...

Your house for $100 I will buy that. Then you could have stayed there:) The way children think cracks me up.

Jennifer said...

Oh, to be ignorant of money matters!