Jun 20, 2009

Pretty Boy


Love this story about a 22 year old cat - I got teary-eyed too. 
This feline was a friend to many, including several hair salons:

“You get so hard living here,” [Mark Dolengowski, owner of Salon Seven] said in a gravelly, mournful voice. “But pets open up that heart center. There is something about the unconditional love; they clean the blues off of you.

“That’s their mission. That’s why a lot of New Yorkers have pets.”

3 comments:

J and M said...

E-
Go back to my blog for more comments, and Hill Family Singers........

Did you get my message today? I WISH I could have been thereeeeeee........I hope you are sufficiently CELEBRATED! I know you will be with friends like yours.

Elizabeth said...

You better actually check your phone at least this weekend -- I left you a couple of messages too. I'd love to actually catch up ... you are tempting me to get on that darn Facebook, just to see what you are up to. Hope you had a spectacular birthday.

Becca said...

Erin, you're pretty much one of the only people whose blog updates I care about. And I don't want to hurt your feelings, but this particular post has been at the top of your blog for four days too long. Don't get me wrong, I love cats, but "Pretty Boy" is just not touching any sort of emotional nerve for me. And why can't your blog be ALL ABOUT ME?

:)