Jun 21, 2010

Giggling

I am like a laugh addict, trolling the internet or NPR, when possible, for something that will make me giggle out loud. It's good medicine.

Things that make me laugh - these are either proven laugh generators or things I've enjoyed lately:
30 Rock, Glee and The Office
Shouts & Murmurs
Roz Chast
Modern Family (thanks to Heather for the recommendation)
the first aid class at Cub Scout day camp (deserves its own post ... let me just offer this teaser - spilling innards!)
Jon Stewart
Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me (previously praised by me on this blog!)
Cedric the Entertainer
parody clips from hulu.com (I thought I already posted this Suze Orman spoof but can't find it, so here it is again)

and ... this wonderful blog from the creators of failblog, also a favorite: There I Fixed It!

3 comments:

Becca said...

That picture was the perfect way to end this post. I also love to laugh, and "don't make me sing" is a sure-fire way to get a guffaw. I am excited to start perusing, "there, it's fixed." I might even go to Coonland to get some good shots to contribute to the site . . .

Sara said...

I also love passive aggressive notes.com which makes me laugh out loud every time - sometimes they are inappropriate (language etc) so I skip those - just a warning! :)

Elizabeth said...

Passive aggressive notes is funny -- thanks for the recommendation! And love the ladder solution ...