Jun 23, 2010

Milestones

Annie has had a big year, thusfar - she loved first grade, enjoyed dance class and the accompanying dance competitions, and joined the local kid swim team once the school year was over. She's a hard worker who loves her teachers and coaches! She still yearns for a dog, but would be happy if I would just take her to J.J.'s sno-cones one of these days.

8 comments:

Colleen said...

wow, she grew up fast!!! Very darling...look out world, here she comes NOW!

Courtney said...

Way to go Annie - can't wait to see you and play together! Such a beauty too!

Tracy Loewer said...

She's such a lovely little girl, and growing too quickly!

Elizabeth said...

So cute --- and swimteam! I love swimteam, and hope she has a great time with it ... I think she is very similar to you in her spirited-ness!

Susan said...

I can't wait to see her swim and dance in person.

J and M said...

I remember watching you on the swim team, Erin (: Go annie go! (the local hairdresser did tell me to wash the hair after each swim, gulp, because once it has that "sheen" which appears just a wee bit too shiny and glossy, it's really next to candy-flossy).

Anonymous said...

that polka-dot dress pic is a keeper. what a jewel!

i've met annie once, and i'm a huge fan. i'd stand in line just to get a high five from her. here's to sno-cones and rocking a green vest with a pink cap!

Becca said...

These photos look like they're of two different girls. Or an evil and a good twin :). Annie seems so grown up!