The play area at the St. Cloud Mall is a pretty fun place, and lo & behold, it has a pink panther "ride" (one of those things you put fifty cents in to make it move a bit). Don't know why, how or who, since he isn't really a *popular* character with today's young people.
But ... Graham loves the pink panther, as we know, and was so excited to "meet" this statue panther. He was concerned, however, that the carved-in soda that the statue panther is holding might not be a diet drink. Both Graham & Annie frequently ask me, "Is it fiction?" So Graham asked, "Is that pop cup fiction, Mom?"
We played there with Ellie, Marni, Elin & Courtney ... and about 30 other children who wanted to stay warm.
3 comments:
Hi Erin, I saw a link to your blog on Steph's site, so I've had fun looking through your pictures. It looks like you had a fun Christmas - I'm jealous you had snow and got to take your kids sledding! How fun!
Yay! I love the pink panther with his sugar-free cola :).
Post a Comment