Graham renewed his library card

Annie loves using the self-check machine at the library!

Annie also loves the thought of wearing glasses. She asks weekly if she can go to the eye doctor (and yes, we took her a couple of months ago). Reminds me of me - when I was a kid, I idolized one of my mom's piano students who had both glasses and braces. The height of sophistication to my five-year-old brain

Baseball boy, peace out!
9 comments:
I can't wait for the day when Graham does that "on the mound" dance from HSM 2 that you showed us and how it seemed to be "good practice" for what baseball REALLY is! I'm waiting!
As for Annie - on more than one occasion I went to Claire's Boutique and bought plastic glasses (must have been in the 4th and 6th grades) - they were "glamorous". I don't remember YOUR glasses as a child (only pictures), do you remember MY braces (4 on top and 4 on bottom - CLEAR, gag!) then later 6 on top and 6 on bottom (now silver) and then wham someone realizes, hmmmm 16 and fully grown wisdom teeth in a tiny jaw, let's take them out and Voila, could have avoided braces (might not have naturally looked like mom but seriously, the ONLY Hill child who required braces ... the shame!)
Fun days with fun kids! I laughed at your set-up post. Best wishes.
Oh! How I miss the Bryan Public Library (sniff, sniff). Graham looks so handsome and grown up!
wish I were there to tag along with the fun.
It does look like fun-- but if you had had to get glasses at age 8, their sophistication level drops substantially ...
Didn't graham wear a pair of Harry potter glasses for years?
Emily has inherited Leila's and I's bad eyesight and is getting glasses this week. She had to move to the front row to see the board in school.
If you are coming through Iowa and Des Moines would be a convenient stop, please come visit us. We would love to see you all.
Erin, your kids are so full of life-I love it! I wish we still lived in texas cuz I think our kids would really hit it off. Erin, you are such a neat girl. I remember what an amazing Primary President you were. Do you remember the neat lesson you gave when you brought in the old mirror? I think it was a mirror. Your lessons were always great.
Take Care!
Hey...........we need more blogs from you great one!
I meant more posts..............
Post a Comment