I think this shoe is adorable! (It might be in a men's footwear collection, but I could wear a men's size 5 shoe, something I've learned from trying to fit Graham's ever-growing foot planks into shoes. He is now a men's size 7.5/8, which means a women's size 9.5/10.)
6 comments:
This shoe is so VERY you! I can imagine you wearing it with some wonderfully patterned tights and a nifty skirt.
I once had shoes that looked like this.
I do not think I will purchase a pair as an adult, not my style. Which style is that you may ask - no style. My shoe style is no style - I don't like breaking in shoes, I like comfort shoes, I wear out shoes and have them redone rather than buy new ones. This one simply looks too stiff for my foot taste.
What's your size - I'll be on the look out.
Wow! Brian wears 7.5. But I am betting Graham will be much taller than Brian. It is crazy how much they grow.
I started watching 30 Rock last month and am Hooked! Love it. I am up to Season 3 and will be sad when I don't have old seasons to watch and have to wait until the next week to watch another one. Thanks for the recommendation.
You are a saddle-shoe girl. Those really are cute--I'll keep my eyes peeled at the DI. Are you an 8?
Leila, I bet Graham will be taller than Brian, too :).
You are a shoe girl after my own heart.
I wore saddle oxfords for about ten years (not the same pair). I think it's because I loved Bert and Ernie so much.
Love the shoes, but I need height... do they come with a 3.5 inch heel?
Post a Comment