May 9, 2008

Fitness

While rereading my posts tonight I had an epiphany ... I spend all of my 'exercise' time reading the New York Times online.

Well, that explains a lot.

Unfortunately, I'd rather read than work out. And it shows and it shows. But I have made a personal commitment to incorporate fitness into my life this summer. A serious, binding, real commitment that I'm making to Leslie Sansone ... and myself.

Leslie, you know who you are. Hills, you know who she is too. The problem is that Leslie does not yet know who I am.

Stay tuned.

6 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

I have dreams of becoming really fit but right now I can think about it because I don't have to do it yet. In five or six months when the time comes that I have to loose weight again the urge probably won't be there. Good luck in your goal. Now that it is posted/written down it is more binding, at least that is how I feel.

Anonymous said...

Ha!! I just renewed my Leslie Sansone DVD for the 2nd time, and have yet to actually stick it into the player!! Maybe tomorrow... then again, maybe not!

Isn't it hard to get into that health & fitness groove?? I have been doing www.thedailyplate.com since February... but oh it is a mighty struggle! The office candy jar calls my name several times a day...

Anna M said...

Erin, you are a funny writer! I have a friend moving from Ithaca to College Station for work and wanted a local contact. Can I pass along your email or phone?

Sue said...

Well, I squeezed the budget and bought P90X workout dvds that I had done with a friend. (The set comes with 14 different workouts and costs...let's just say it costs too much for the dust it is gathering). I promised Ben: "I will use it! Really, I will!" ...Well, I did...twice. Can we say e-bay?

Unknown said...

just walk around the block. no need to look at the clock. if you want to lose a pound, you gotta make your feet hit the ground.

Becca said...

I wonder if Leslie Sansone and Maury Winsor ever get together and exchange fitness tips.

I also wonder who would win in a cage fight between the two of them. That Maury looks pretty scrappy . . .