Mar 20, 2009

It's Courtney's Birthday


Happy
Birthday
Courtney

I am in D.C. & I sent lots of pictures to myself before I left so that I could create a marvelous post with stories. Argh - none of those pictures arrived, so I know that when I get back, I will see an unsent message in my desktop email program.

Unfortunately, I had to turn to Phone Booth for photo evidence of Courtney's marvelous personality! And my apologies since my face is ENORMOUS. Look carefully because it's Courtney you should be paying attention to today!

Courtney is the kind of person who, if it was your birthday, would throw you a marvelous party with a juggler, a magician, a jewelry making session, and chocolate dipped fruit. Not kidding about that - check out her blog for Elin's party details. Courtney would already have a card in the mail, several days ahead. (I'm more of a 'let's extend the celebrations by sending everything really late' kind of celebrator.)


Yay - let's sing to the spontaneous, hilarious, generous, mellifluous birthday girl!

6 comments:

Andrew said...

Erin you're so sweet - thanks for sending cross country wishes.

Perhaps when you return home, you could send a little "spring" weather our way for the official first day of the Season. Minnesota had Spring earlier this week (in the 60s) but today it's blustery and 40 (feels like 20 with the wind-chill).

Blow blow though Texas wind!

Hugs to my dear older ... much older sister! (ha ha ha - that's SO not true but I couldn't resist).

Courtney said...

Of course I wasn't paying attention that Andrew had logged in and it was coming up as Him. (But picture of him and Graham though, one of my favorites!)

J and M said...

Sigh! I am in UT and wanted to do a similar thing but didn't get any pictures on the lap top but Shamu from seaworld. Courtney and SHamu could be friends? Right????

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Courtney!!

Susan said...

I feel blessed that you girls are of one cloth and love each other. Truly a jewel....

Becca said...

Happy birthday, Andrew! I hope it was your best birthday yet!