Urban Dictionary /lowdown/ 1. getting the skinny or full disclosure of the situation
I must say that if I didn't "know" our parents - and what they REALLY looked like, I'd think they appear rather - Frightful!Oh yeah, and did you catch me - I made the shot too! Whoo hoo 'made the blog!
Hmm ... I might agree with Courtney, re: fright, but I know true art is scary ...
The Andy Warhol pix are my favorite, but the sun-shiney teeth picture of your mom is pretty good too.
Those teeth... I should show the dentist or maybe the vampire dental clinic....
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I must say that if I didn't "know" our parents - and what they REALLY looked like, I'd think they appear rather - Frightful!
Oh yeah, and did you catch me - I made the shot too! Whoo hoo 'made the blog!
Hmm ... I might agree with Courtney, re: fright, but I know true art is scary ...
The Andy Warhol pix are my favorite, but the sun-shiney teeth picture of your mom is pretty good too.
Those teeth... I should show the dentist or maybe the vampire dental clinic....
Post a Comment