
I hope I'm not usually this judgmental, but I have to say that I'm a bit baffled by the adoration shown to Megan Fox. She just doesn't seem beautiful to me. She looks harsh and artificial, very plastic.
But look - she is now "fast friends" with Cate Blanchett, says People Magazine (oh, really?), demonstrated by their proximity at this Giorgio Armani fashion show.
I know little to nothing of either of these women's characters or minds or goals or aspirations, but on a purely superficial level, there is no question in my mind about who will be crowned Miss Lovely!
7 comments:
I couldn't agree more. Beauty aside (one manufactured and one genuine and authentic) - I can't believe that anyone would ever put these two women together in the talent category. Megan Fox stars in movies (is she even a movie star) - the other is a phenomenal actress, mother, wife.
Ugh - she looks nearly as plastic as Nicole Kidman except at 20 Nicole Kidman looked good and natural, Megan Fox just looks manufactured!
Brent would beg to differ, Erin . . .
We saw Transformers 2. Afterwards, I joked that it was like soft porn - so many close-up boob shots and tiny skirts and Ivy League hotties??
Heather says it well........many people today confuse a "seductive" or vixen type look with some sort of something......I don't know what.
I personally think that Cate B is the best female actress currently working. Tremendous talent. Megan F....a trend in the wind.
That's all I will say.
I just know Cate is prettier because she looks like you ... Also, i don't know/haven't seen anything about the other one, but in this photo she really does look ... plastic-y. Courtney's comparison to current Nicole Kidman seems right on ...
Agreed! Cate Blanchet has less makeup on and is definitely more beautiful. I actually think Megan Fox would be very pretty if she were less fake (less makeup, plastic). Have you seen Transformers yet? All the girls were the same (fake & model-skinny) and Megan Fox always had the same pouty-lip expression through the whole movie - whether she was running for her life or about to kiss the love of her life. (I don't recommend the movie by the way)
Jason thinks MF is hawt. She's what I think of when I hear the word skanky. Not that I'm hearing it all the time or anything...and I guess plastic and manufactured are a nicer way of putting it.
So, um, yeah, I agree with what everyone else said.
Hilarious. And so true. Cate Blanchett is absolutely my favorite. To paraphrase a comparison I once heard: Megan Fox is to Cate Blanchett what Little Golden Books (er, Sweet Valley High books?) are to Shakespeare.
Post a Comment