Nov 14, 2007

Dodgeball


Graham had some good news today about his P.E. class (which he loves)

G: "Mom, you know how I usually never hit anybody in dodgeball?"
Me: "Oh really?"
G: "Like I never get anyone out and just get hit by the other balls?"
Me: "Okay."
G: "Today I DID it! I got Nevaeh out and my ball hit her."
Me: "Did you feel good?"
G: "Yes, but then someone else got me right away."

Graham's P.E. teachers seem really on the ball (pun intended). He's learning lots of fun games and practicing working with teammates.
Still, why am I the only person (save my MN family) who prefers "Duck, Duck, Gray Duck" to "Duck, Duck, Goose"?

1 comment:

Becca said...

I do think this story is funny, but I mostly wanted to comment on the name Nevaeh. It's "Heaven" spelled backwards. I never heard of this name until my sister Sharla informed me that it's a name she wants to use if she ever has a girl. She didn't think it was funny when I said, "Well I want to name a girl "Lleh" . . . it's hell spelled backwards."