Urban Dictionary /lowdown/ 1. getting the skinny or full disclosure of the situation
Aug 23, 2008
Grandma Susan's fantabulous kitties!
We had a feline photo shoot, kinda like one in a neat book Grandma owns. As you can see, some of the cats (Brooklyn, Beckham) are more snuggly than others (Jussi, Lucci, of course!)
My kitty girls want to visit Auntie Susan! I loved how snuggly Schubert-be-doobert, Brooklyn, Beckham and Baxter-Waxter were last September. I have never even been able to TOUCH Jussi or Lucci! So I was amazed to see them in the same photos with Erin and Graham! Catherine Matilda and Verona send their love to Susan's grandcats.
2 comments:
Gwendolyn wants to go visit Grandma Susan and her kitties now.
My kitty girls want to visit Auntie Susan! I loved how snuggly Schubert-be-doobert, Brooklyn, Beckham and Baxter-Waxter were last September. I have never even been able to TOUCH Jussi or Lucci! So I was amazed to see them in the same photos with Erin and Graham! Catherine Matilda and Verona send their love to Susan's grandcats.
Post a Comment