Aug 3, 2008

White is the new black

White shirts are in for our MN family photo shoot!

I don't know if you can tell, but Graham's two front teeth are adult size. This new development (as seen in many of his friends as well) makes me chuckle - a boy's mouth, a man's teeth.

9 comments:

Steph Thomas said...

Very cute picture of you all. Erin, you look good.

Elizabeth Kiker said...

Erin: I keep calling and calling cause I want to talk and tell you I read the NY Times exactly as you do and I am in the middle of Little Heathens and bought it BEFORE you recommended it and we still read exactly the same all these years later. Also, you look GORGEOUS. And Graham and Annie --- so grown up!

Elizabeth Kiker said...

Bike League Clubs is Elizabeth ... my only Google mail is a work-related email.

The Torres Family said...

Absolutely beautiful! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you. Enjoy being with your family and show us all your pictures when you get back. I'm so jealous of the lake vacay!! That looks so wonderful. Have tons of fun!!

Sara said...

Erin, you are gorgeous! As are your kids. I hope you enjoyed your time in MN. I'm sorry our paths never cross there...

Jennifer said...

That top photo of you and the kids is amazing. Is it framed yet?

We miss you. I'm pretty sure that G & L are under the impression that when Graham and Annie return from vacation, they will be returning to OUR house. We must play when you get back.

Allison said...

Oh, I LOVE these pictures! I hope you frame them. You all look so good and so happy! :)

robyncreates said...

Love these pics too!!!! You all look great!

Susan Ramsey said...

gooooooogeous photos.