Urban Dictionary /lowdown/ 1. getting the skinny or full disclosure of the situation
Aug 23, 2008
Please pass the lipgloss
Elin & Annie made sure the gloss was adequately applied. Is this why Graham looks ... puzzled? I think he's just impressed. He's surrounded by gorgeous girls.
They glisten - I can honestly say I did NOT pass on this gene, she just came with it. I'm not a lip gloss or lip stick person and she is all about shiny, goopy and bright.
Look at Annie's eyes---watching Graham----is she devising a plan to gloss him? AND LOOK at the length of Graham's legs---He is TALLER than the pictures of a couple weeks ago!!!! Annie and Elin are Princesses!!! What would you expect? I bet they have more gloss choices than I have in my purse! They are lovelies!
3 comments:
They glisten - I can honestly say I did NOT pass on this gene, she just came with it. I'm not a lip gloss or lip stick person and she is all about shiny, goopy and bright.
I'm amazed Graham got away un-glossed.
Look at Annie's eyes---watching Graham----is she devising a plan to gloss him? AND LOOK at the length of Graham's legs---He is TALLER than the pictures of a couple weeks ago!!!!
Annie and Elin are Princesses!!! What would you expect? I bet they have more gloss choices than I have in my purse! They are lovelies!
Post a Comment