Take 1 small baseball diamond (Garden Acres park), add 5 eager boys (and assorted siblings), decorate with various helmets, gloves and protective gear, and pitch!
Graham, as you may know, can be a bit ... rigid, and it took a bit of coaxing to help him be flexible, since he had envisioned himself the catcher and wanted to squat directly behind the swing of the bat. Finally, a position near the batter was agreed upon & no one was injured.
Some of the dads took turn pitching, and boys were able to bat, run & field for several hours. Good preparation for Little League in the spring!
2 comments:
I'm glad Graham got to play; I'm glad fun was had by all; I have to say I love your Annie photos -- she always looks like such an incredible joy.
how sweet! My brielle (total tomboy) would have loved a game of ball with a bunch of boys. Graham is as cool as I remember him.
Post a Comment