Dec 15, 2008

Sir Knight

This guy is pretty darn sweet.


Harper doesn't quite agree, but I'm hoping after he's neutered, they'll be able to get along more peacefully. As Graham pointed out last night, "Harper is growling at Knight the way Alexei used to growl at Harper."

Graham likes him because Knight will play chase or ball or fetch (kind of). Annie likes him because he tolerates it when she puts a makeshift leash (a headband attached to gold ribbon) and "walks" him.

2 comments:

Becca said...

Brigham wishes desperately that he could "walk" Twyla on a leash, but after I caught him once (investigating a pain-filled yowling sound), we put an end to THAT game.

I do so love having a cat, though. She thinks that as soon as either Allen or I open a book, it's time to get snuggy under our chins. Sir Knight is a very handsome cat!

Elizabeth Kiker said...

He came at the perfect time for your family, and is gorgeous besides.