I saw the funniest episode of "The Office" last night, absolutely hilarious! When I woke up this morning, I couldn't wait to watch it again. My kids were still asleep, and I knew I had time to catch at least part of it. Except that when I woke up a little bit more, as in 'stood up', aspects of the hilarious episode puzzled me. I had a couple of questions -How come I hadn't watched it on my computer where I usually watch "The Office" episodes?
Where had I watched it, actually?
Why were Mata and Moses (acquaintances in my ward) guest stars?
Why was I in the episode, for that matter?
Oh! I dreamed it. The whole thing. The wonderful, amusing, gut-busing episode. It was funny, and I'd tell you all about it, if I could remember any of it.
Thank you sleep brain. I've always been interested in dreams, their meanings, their personal symbolisms, their healing power, but this is probably the first flat-out funny (not weird funny, like I can fly - help, my feet are webbed - get away, giant beetles) dream I've had. I really hope there are more ideas in there. I would love to catch an all-new, exclusive episode every week or so.
5 comments:
Oh I love that idea .... I totally want to see your episode of the Office!
This is actually Leila.
I had the most disturbing science fiction dream two nights ago where aliens were possessing humans and killing everyone on the planet. There were only a few strongholds left and nobody would listen to our advice(I was in some sort of military/science compound). I think it could have made a good movie - but the office is much funnier.
Interpretation of Erin's dream:
Your subconscious recognizes that humor is the way to dispel stress, and Moses was there to confirm it, written on tablets of stone. Mata was there for dramatic relief. Your gut is getting "bussed" all over the place because you've been eating while "bussing" your kids to school.
Interpretation of Leila's (posing as Brian) dream:
Better get your food storage QUICK!
That is too funny-maybe you can all act it out for Spotlight night coming up.
If only you could remember it you could sell it and get lots of money.
Post a Comment