Jun 27, 2008

Good news on TV

Kyle was watching a sporting event ... something on NBC or a sister network, I guess, and I happened to notice the scrolling text at the bottom of the screen. Usually, that scrolling text comes off as inane to me, a total waste of scrolling space. It always reads like, "Breaking news. Britney Spears throws Doritos at L.A. paparazzi after an US Weekly launch party dust-up outside Kitson. Stay tuned for comment from Spears' attorney."

+

Not this time.

Instead, the following message scrolled forth: "It's official. Steve Carell has signed on to do at least three more seasons of 'The Office'."


Now who's throwing Doritos in the air?

Or Munchos, come to think of it.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Erin, did you see that on the new celebrity family feud that the Office is going to be against American Gladiators? The preview shows Phyllis and Titan arm wrestling at the podium! I can hardly wait - those are my two favorite shows! (I know, the shame. Not regarding the Office, regarding the GLADIATORS.)

Jennifer said...

Hooray for three more seasons of The Office!

Did you hear that there is going to be an Arrested Development MOVIE!? Hooray!