Jun 30, 2008

Our photag

Annie really loves to take pictures. She tries to get her hands on our digital camera every chance she gets & I often find interesting shots that I didn't take when uploading to iPhoto.

This photo of Graham probably isn't the best indicator of her talent (ha ha).

Now I've taken to encouraging her interest, and I mentioned to her that she could be a professional photographer when she grows up. "Mom, there's just one problem," she said. "I don't already have my ears pierced."

Hmmm. I didn't see the career connection there, but all in good time. (Right along with wearing make-up in public!)

Our neighbor Lucy came over, and the two girls had fun taking pictures of each other.

Lucy did a nice job capturing Annie in the backyard.

3 comments:

colleenky said...

Love the photos Annie and Mom--would like to see more of Graham. Just found your blog--how delightful to get a boost of your humor and pictures! love to you all, co

Becca said...

Well, you really CAN'T be a professional photographer without pierced ears . . .

robyncreates said...

love the pics Annie! and I love your "bedtime stories" too Erin! Thanks for making me smile today! Cam loves chess-maybe they could get together to play sometime.