Jun 27, 2008

Judith Warner on Hillary Clinton ... and us

http://warner.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/06/26/of-mice-and-women/

I have to admit: Sometimes Judith Warner's NYT blog "Domestic Disturbances" really irks me. There is something self-righteous in her tone that rubs me the wrong way at least every other week.
And I didn't think I was interested in reading anything more on Hillary Clinton.

But after spending a week with just women/girls at our church Girl's Camp, I had some new thoughts about female interaction. I thought Warner's piece was well done.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I couldn't get to the article from your link, so I just found it on the internet.

I liked (and agreed with!) the article, and I totally put myself in Judith's shoes when she talked about how much more engaging it was to listen to the women lecturers. I understood exactly what she meant.

My only complaint is that it ended completely abruptly. I guess she had a word limit for her column?