Yes, he was also interested in the game of Wizard Chess he was going to receive as a commemorative present, it should be noted.

(I mention this only because anyone who had any contact with Graham in the days leading up to his baptism would have had at least three discussions about Harry Potter Wizard Chess and will chuckle remembering his excitement!)
Grandma Susan and Aunt Marni gave special talks, Graham and Annie sang some Primary songs, Daddy Kyle made a nifty DVD of Graham photos that was played after the baptism itself, and Grandpa Fred admirably performed the baptism and confimation. We had Meme and Pawpaw there, plus Graham's dear friends Billy & Christian, his beloved school nurse, and many wonderful ward friends who came to support this milestone.

Let it be noted that three days before the baptism, I was driving from Missouri to Denton, then from Denton to Bryan. I helped move all of my belongings into our rental house, tried to unpack, finished organizing the baptism, and tried to unpack a bit more. A low point was serving dinner to my parents on Rubbermaid lids because I couldn't find the box with my plates. Or the box with paper plates.
3 comments:
We went to the temple for our anniversary and stopped by the LDS bookstore and saw they have Book of Mormon Chess. I don't know much about wizard chess but this game looked seriously cool.
Mr. Chess looks so handsome in white - what a grown up boy he is! We love him.
Oh wow - that might have to be on the Christmas list!
This picture of Graham and Grandpa makes me tear up . . . which i don't care to do at the Bear Lake County Public Library.
Tupperware lids! What pioneering spirit!
Post a Comment