Urban Dictionary /lowdown/ 1. getting the skinny or full disclosure of the situation
Nov 17, 2008
Baseball
Graham and Annie (and moi!) love High School Musical, as you know. Graham's favorite song, as of right now, is "I Don't Dance", a baseball-themed dance fest from HSM2. In this song/dance, Ryan, the choreography king, tries to convince Chad, the basketball star, that Chad should participate in the summer talent show. Chad is reluctant; however, Ryan's amazing combo of dance moves and mad pitching skills wins him over in the end. It's sort of a dance-off, staged on a baseball diamond.
Last week, Graham watched this clip several times in a row, and Annie had had it!
"No more baseball song," she begged.
"But Annie," replied Graham, "if I'm going to play Little League in the spring, I need to learn all the moves."
I wonder if the Little League program in Bryan recommends HSM2 as good off-season training material. I would certainly want my players to be able to handspring across home plate! Watch the clip and judge for yourself :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Handsprings are a vital part of any Little League ...
This makes me want to see the movie. I know Graham can indeed perfect the moves!!!
Post a Comment