Awesome -- tell Graham I was the first string catcher in 8th grade girls softball and had a quick throw back to the pitcher (who I might add went on to be a varsity pitcher in 9th grade and they went to State ... but it's not like I had anything to do with it.) :)
The bummer about being the catcher is - AHHH the pain in the knees from squatting so much.
Way to go Graham - Since Becca already said very Johnny Bench I'll say VERY Yogi Berra. (Ok, so I asked Andrew to give me some catcher names!)
I have heard about his catcher's helmet and gear. He was so excited when he told me at church a couple weeks ago. That is all he talked about. It is fun to see him so excited about the catcher's equipment.
I cannot tell a lie . . . I asked Allen the name of a famous catcher. It's always amazing to me that he knows sports trivia, because he watches sports events about once per year (maybe two or three times when we lived in Fayetteville). I guess it's hardwired into the Y chromosome.
6 comments:
Yippee early Christmas gifts! Graham looks very happy.
Very Johnny Bench . . .
Awesome -- tell Graham I was the first string catcher in 8th grade girls softball and had a quick throw back to the pitcher (who I might add went on to be a varsity pitcher in 9th grade and they went to State ... but it's not like I had anything to do with it.) :)
The bummer about being the catcher is - AHHH the pain in the knees from squatting so much.
Way to go Graham - Since Becca already said very Johnny Bench I'll say VERY Yogi Berra. (Ok, so I asked Andrew to give me some catcher names!)
I have heard about his catcher's helmet and gear. He was so excited when he told me at church a couple weeks ago. That is all he talked about. It is fun to see him so excited about the catcher's equipment.
I cannot tell a lie . . . I asked Allen the name of a famous catcher. It's always amazing to me that he knows sports trivia, because he watches sports events about once per year (maybe two or three times when we lived in Fayetteville). I guess it's hardwired into the Y chromosome.
AWWWWWWWWesome!!!
Post a Comment