Dec 17, 2008

Favorite Christmas album

Hands down, "We Three Kings" by the Roches, released back in 1990 and found in my Christmas stocking last year!
Here's their website, and this is one of the original carols on the album, "Star of Wonder"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great memories I have of us enjoying the wonderfully quirky Roches together! I have this on cassette...I'll have to look for the CD!

Becca said...

Never heard of them before the rave reviews of the Hill girls, but I do like that song "Star of Wonder." I looked at the wikipedia info--have you heard their children's song album? Do you like it?

I don't know about the name Suzzy, rhymes-with-fuzzy . . .

J and M said...

Erin,
I am not suggesting that this is an ugly background. BUT, if you want to go to the cutest blog on the block you can add backgrounds (as a gadget in the bottom of the customize area) and you lose none of your settings. SUPER EASY! Just an FYI..........

Anna M said...

Fun, I've never heard of them before.

Courtney said...

Ooh Erin -- I have tried like 5 different Christmas ones like Marni said and it's so fun -- you have to make sure your template is MINIMA and then as a gadget under the bottom of the blog (not side bar) you can change the HTML/Javascript and copy and paste in a new design WITHOUT losing everything in your side bar.

I too have memories like Kara when you and Marni and Kara did the lip-sync contest at Tech H.S. and I somehow as a lowly 7th grader (I did go to the same school though) was able to sit on the stage with you in your funky black hat from the dance number - Minnesota YW of the Year Competition, and I guitar-synced.

hahaha