Dec 15, 2008

No offense

to any/all Republicans!!! But as the car pool inched along slowly this afternoon - cold weather meant the kids stayed inside the building & were called out one by one - I had to smile at this bumper sticker on the green Saturn in front of me.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

I have seen this in Minnesota even before this national election - I LOVE IT!!

Elizabeth Kiker said...

Very funny.

Laura said...

That is hilarious!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just have to ask...How cold could it be in TEXAS that the kids had to stay INSIDE??? I haven't been following the weather nationwide, but has some freaky stuff been going on? :)

Mystified in Minnesota...

Erin said...

I know, Kara, it does seem strange!
It was 39 degrees outside, which does feel cold around here.
They haven't had any outside recess either ... although I think it's good for them!
I think that some kids probably don't have warm coats or winter gear ???

colleenky said...

Love it!!! xx co