
Michael is staging an intervention with Meredith, and uses a checklist of questions to determine whether or not she is an alcoholic. He asks,
Do you use alcohol to alter your mood or change your feelings?
Do you use alcohol to celebrate holidays or mark special occasions?
Have you ever under the influence of alcohol questioned the teachings of the Mormon Church?

Uh, where did you get that list? asks Oscar.
From a website, it doesn't matter, stammers Michael.
3 comments:
Very funny! Grandma gave me a few highlights of Thanksgiving; what a fun holiday get together.
I've fallen behind in Office shows ... so now we are getting them on Netflix so I can catch up. Glad you got a shout out. One time the New Yorker mentioned the League of American Wheelmen (my group before we changed our name) and it still kills me with pride. And I had NOTHING to do with it. Still. Pleasure by association.
Oh Elizabeth,
I'm glad your group changed its name. I love the name League of American Wheelman, but it sounds like a group from the time of Theodore Roosevelt. :)
Yes, I would swell with pride too at a mention in the New Yorker.
I felt so happy when the New York Times travel section did 36 hours in College Station. It's nice to know we aren't all alone.
:)
Post a Comment