
I purchased a window cling for Annie - a little plastic Hannah Montana figure that sticks to the window. She had fun sticking it up and pulling it down, but when I saw her stretching it out, I told her not to do that, that the toy would break.
10 minutes later, she came into my room with a ripped Hannah Montana, the head neatly separated from the glittery body.
"Annie, I told you not to pull it. Why didn't you listen?" I asked.
"But Mom, I didn't know you were going to be right!"
7 comments:
She looks so much like you --- my gosh, what a gorgeous girl. Also, hilarious. Who knew that you wouldn't only SAY it, you would actually BE CORRECT. Moms!
The reasoning is impeccable.
Thanks for sharing that... I had to LOL! I'm pretty sure Anabelle has thought the same thing.
Wait, where was this picture taken? After the torn Hanna Montana incident? I mean, Annie looks sad . . . or maybe shocked . . . possibly annoyed at having her picture taken--but was it just posted to showcase Annie's undying affecton for HM because of her t-shirt?
Very funny. And I agree with Elizabeth Von Bike League Clubs that the girl is gorgeous. A mini Binoche.
The picture is actually from a different day, but yes, I thought it was perfect because she was unhappy AND wearing an HM shirt. Seems like this isn't a good combination for Annie!
That is so funny. It is amazing what we as parents know. It is so funny to hear a child say that:)
I have to wonder if you ever said that to mom and dad -- like hiding your old vitamins under the ridge of the dining room table, they WERE good for you!
Alas, my memory is not that good being so much younger than you ... ha ha ha!
Post a Comment