If our Secret Santa happens to read this blog ... we LOVE it!
What a gift you've given us. Each day, the kids wonder, "What's coming tonight???" They look forward to it in the morning and after school, then lovingly add the piece at night. I tried to get them down about an hour earlier the other night, but they refused because they "had" to wait and see what was delivered!
We feel so special.
If you're not our Secret Santa, well, guess what?
Each night, a new piece of an adorable nativity set has been left at the door, always accompanied by a sharp knock and a rhymed note ... but we're too slow & haven't spotted the gifters yet. :)
You've helped create a wonderful spirit of Christmas in our home!
10 comments:
How cool! It is always fun to be chosen to receive gifts from a Secret Santa. :) Merry Christmas!!!
Ooh--how fun!
Adorable! Send them to Minnesota when they're done in Christmas - since the 12 Days of Christmas was originally to start on Christmas and go to January 5th - does that have to do with the festival of the Magi (can you tell I'm not Catholic?) so it would still work for them to get us a little further up North.
I hope you bring it - how thoughtful and sweet!
Oh yeah--I wonder if your secret santa knows you won't be there over Christmas???
We had someone do the 12 days of Christmas to us last year (but not a nativity but very creative gifts that went along with the song). I know that it meant a lot to my kids and helped make their Christmas more special last yr when R was gone. I do have to say it felt a little weird to be to be on the receiving end, b/c we used to do this as a fam when I was a kid-but we were the givERS. It was really humbling and again, nice for the kids though. SO, thanks to all those Secret Santas out there!
What a sweet and thoughtful person/family. What a wonderful thing to do for a FABULOUS family!
What a gorgeous set ... and a wonderful show of the Christmas spirit.
I love those little people. So cute and what a wonderful surprise!
they are exquisite.
Are these handmade?!? So cute -- I want one of my own.
Post a Comment