Oct 9, 2009

Jim and Pam

Oh, you two! I was actually dreading the "Very Special" wedding episode because it's so hard for shows to live up to hype like that. But Beesly & Halpert (and the rest of the crew) delivered laughs and tenderness. I love that Jim and Pam really love each other and are in it for the long haul.

p.s. Yes, I know it's just a show.

4 comments:

Sara said...

It's more than a show to me too. Alas, I now give up my fantasy of marrying Jim. :)

Jason said...

I just couldn't get over how Jim looked at the end, so proud and happy and ... just ... content to have Pam as his own. (and she was happy to --- but Jim just looked like he was floating.

Elizabeth said...

That was me -- Elizabeth. Sorry.

Allison said...

I thought the episode was so well done! I loved it too :) And thanks for posting this. I was laughing so hard watching that scene again