"They do look a bit like girls," Graham commented.
"They look like rock stars," I said. "Rock stars like to wear long crazy hair and eyeliner, especially these rock stars."
"Hmmm..." Graham said.
"Maybe you could wear that white jumpsuit as your Halloween costume," I said after a moment.
"Sure," he said, looking at one of the cats chasing a fly.
"Wait, what??!?" came one second later.
{I wouldn't make him wear that for a Halloween costume. I wouldn't even know where to find such a costume.}
5 comments:
I would be afraid to answer the door if he showed up in that white jumpsuit.
Yes, Graham as ELVIS!
What about that black Satin flared leg jumpsuit that mom ACTUALLY wore in college that I later wore in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat for the "go go go joe" song.
It's not like he wants to dress up like KISS - that would be truly frightening. Platform boots, faces painted white and black with giant Cher-like hair.
WHOAH!
Were' the total opposite from rock and roll with Elin being Laura Ingalls in a bonnet!
I love it --- he'd fit right in in Texas. Oh, wait, no --- probably best to go with another outfit. :) But in high school, he'll probably go as rock stars all the time.
My favorite song by Queen would be "I Want to Break Free", but I feel uncomfortable with the lyrics referring to Deity over and over again. It's such a cool song, too!
Um, I think Freddie Mercury is a totally cool costume idea for Graham, and maybe Annie could be his idol, Liza Minnelli. It's not a joke: "One of my early inspirations came from Cabaret. I absolutely adore Liza Minnelli. The way she delivers her songs — the sheer energy."
Courtney [and Erin and Marni and SUSAN], I hope the black satin flared-leg jumpsuit was originally Susan's Halloween costume . . . not your own personal clothing, I hope. :)
Post a Comment