Oct 23, 2009

Improv fun

If we had Brett McDermid with us, to be the lead-out guy, this could work at Cub Foods!

Behold Improv Everywhere's latest musical-number-randomly-performed-in-public: "Fruit Together", performed in a Queens grocery store.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I loved this and had fun watching their other improvs. Have you seen this sound of music one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EYAUazLI9k

Becca said...

That really was a good one. I love seeing the reactions of people and always wonder how I would react if I were there.

Courtney said...

Amen - I think that Brett could indeed lead us to brilliance, though I'd probably be hiding behind some basket. See my recent post on Glee and why I like theater when you can't see the audience - this it the OPPOSITE. Psuedo-spontaneous song!

What would be truly shameful would be if he was the only one who was in on it and then see if anyone else REALLY joined in.

Jessica said...

Before you do this - make sure to let me know (preferably at home - but I would fly to Texas for that!). I will lead the audience in the "surprised" attitudes - that or I will hold the Camera!