Feb 8, 2010

Chasing Amelie

This Google ad is working for me, big time.

I didn't watch the Super Bowl, so I didn't see it see it last night, but I did check EW this morning for mention of the best commercials, and I agree that this sweet, simple ad is super effective. It's hitting me on every level, the Google love level, the Dreams of Paris level, the Life is the Most Romantic Journey of all level.

2 comments:

Sara said...

We loved that one too. Jeff said it made him want to cry...

Colleen said...

Loved the commercial--appreciated the understatement of it...Re: Amelie, the movie--one of my all time faves!! The tricks played on the mean grocer still crack me up!...the door knobs switched, the different sized slippers and the clock reset...what a hoot. Audrie Tatou has such an expressive face the subtitles weren't necessary some of the time...oh, the "letter" from the war hero to the landlady....and the talking pictures...loved it. I don't know many people who got it...or liked it. Of course YOU would!