Feb 1, 2010

Pay it forward

A friend shared this site with me, and I now offer it to you in a gesture of blogspot friendship. If you like stuffwhitepeople.com (and you know how I feel about that site), then you might dig this. If you like Cake Wrecks (a fantastic blog that earns my highest frosted praise!), then you might dig this too. If you are a kind-hearted person not given to bouts of schadenfreude, then maybe look somewhere else for your laughs. Maybe try Family Circus? For the rest of us snarky gigglers, there's this.

Drumroll, please ... FAILBlog (the g-rated version for your browsing comfort)

3 comments:

Leila said...

Love FAIL! I haven't tried out Cake Wrecks yet.

Leila said...

I also love awkward family photos.

Becca said...

It reminds me of something my friend Emily showed me on youtube called "Play him off, keyboard cat." The ultimate strike against a terrible video.