Feb 23, 2010

Snow!

We're going sledding in 20 minutes. Sledding!!!!

Here's a pic of Blinn this afternoon. I taught my 1:25-2:40 class while watching the snow fall dreamily outside the two large floor-to-ceiling windows in the room.

The Minnesota girl in me says, Yeah, whatever. The Texas girl in me is squealing!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Yeah Texas snow!

J and M said...

Hooray hoooray hooorrrayyyyy. It made my entire YEAR to have snow here. It is a blessing from the Gods of the north to those down here in the heat and fire ants!

I'm not saying I want huge gobs all the time, but if it is going to be cold there might as well be sNOW!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you could take pleasure in what we wish would just GO AWAY NOW!!! Steve had to whittle down the banks at the end of our driveway the other day so we could actually see backing out!

Susan said...

Yup Kara... We're getting tired of the brown spiky snow and the minus zero temps.