Jan 3, 2009

Genetic connections?



4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

All gorgeous photos. Of course I notice that Graham's shirt matches his umbrella perfectly --- very admirable. :) And quite the family resemblance.

Courtney said...

Love it - funny, as an adult I don't think Annie is your twin, but certainly your "younger" you is a match. Funny too how Graham and Miles have so many similar features - must be some Hill or Arrington traits though honestly, I'm not sure which because it's not like you and Marni resemble each other that much, past or present.

What cuties! We already miss you so much!

robyncreates said...

How fun and what cute pics! I didn't see as much of you in Annie until now! WOW! enjoyed your last few posts! Hope you had a great time with family!

Becca said...

Heehee! The scanned seventies and eighties pics are always my favorite. The similar lighting in pictures from this era make me think that the sun really did have a happier, orangey-yellow glow. Free to be you and me, Boogs.

PS- oh, and your kids are totally cute, too.