Scene: the kids' room, this morning
Me: Annie, I like those jeans you're wearing (they have a sparkly star on the pocket). You look very cute this morning!
Annie: These jeans are much better. Those other jeans are not good. Yesterday, people kept were saying, 'Could you please pull up your pants, Annie?' for the morning and after recess!
Me: Let's put those other jeans away until you're taller & they fit better around the waist.
8 comments:
Oh everyone has that struggle, just most of us are laughed at silently, while the kids in Annie's class are unafraid to speak up. Funny Annie -- I'm glad she has cute sparkly star jeans on today ...
ah, the awful days when your clothing just doesn't fit. I want to hug that girl.
ah, the awful days when your clothing just doesn't fit. I want to hug that girl.
ah, the awful days when your clothing just doesn't fit. I want to hug that girl.
ah, the awful days when your clothing just doesn't fit. I want to hug that girl.
oh well. I don't know why it printed innumerable times.
You must have just really really meant it mom! (: Bless annie's resilience. Don't we all have a few pairs of pants that don't quite "fit"?
Susan wants to hug Annie A LOT! :)
Better to wear saggers than gaggers, Annie! :)
Post a Comment