If you know Graham, you know he enjoys making pronouncements. Picture him standing in my room, ruminating, then sharing his insights in a megaphone-volume voice. (I'm including a couple of baby pictures because, of course, it's hard to believe he's already eight years old!)
Graham’s testimony
January 4, 2009
I believe that God is the most powerful thing in the universe. I believe that God loves me and will never stop loving me, even if I do something wrong.
We should repent if we do something wrong. Jesus who died for our sins lets us repent. Jesus loves me as much as God does. He is my older brother.
I like that at church you don’t have to stay as long as at school. Also, I like learning about history and the gospel.
I am grateful for my family and that they do not dislike me. I’m glad that we are sealed together.

5 comments:
Oh precious adorable baby photos. And great testimony ... thanks for sharing your wonderful son.
That's wonderful - I love Graham's thought process like how it's a good thing that Church is shorter than school. Can't believe he's going to be 9 this year!
I loved hearing his testimony. I loved hearing how "real" and sincere it was-that it definitely came from him. Thanks so much for helping him write it all down to share with primary.
Oh! The pictures just completed this perfect post! I love that Graham and his sweet, sincere, stentorian ways.
Erin, you're quite a woman. I know you don't always feel it, but Graham and Annie are so blessed to have you.
I miss that boy already and so does Lucci.
Post a Comment