But this isn't that post.
There are many things I want to record, for me, if no one else. Things like Graham's excitement at receiving baseball chess (Who knew Santa had such toys in his sleigh?) Things like Graham drinking - and begging for - Aunt Courtney's spinach/strawberry smoothie. Things like Annie waking up with sponge rollers in her hair and brushing out the beautiful curls. Things like cousin fun and kisses from Miles. Things like the perfect, perfect, moist snow that presented itself on our first night at the cabin. Things like The Splendid Table How to Eat Supper Cookbook, a very special gift in my pile.
But this isn't that post.
I have to unload groceries, take out the trash, tidy up, settle down, find places for the new gifts.
However, I have some darling photos of the three of us taken by my mother in her traveling studio. So while the words start gathering in my brain, I'll share some images.
But I promise to get the video of Graham joyfully using his Christmas Whoopee Cushion (Aunt Marni knew what this 8 year old would like!) pronto.
8 comments:
All the picture are awe-inspiring awesome and I especially love the second one of just Graham and Annie. They are both so BEAUTIFUL!!! And baseball chess ... perfect. Please tell the story of the cookbook --- must we all rush out and buy it, or is it a special memory for you?
Rush out and buy it - it is so delicious and delightful!
I love the family photos. I'm so sorry about your return flight home. That is exhausting!
Those are so precious pictures. I LOVE them!
Such a beautiful family! In that b&W photo of the three of you, Graham once again looks like a little rock star. I have heard such great things about the Splendid Table book -- I'd love to take a look sometime. Welcome home! We're so glad you're here.
I really like the one where you're looking over your shoulder at Graham!
The hair for G looks even more rockin' in these photos!
Marni--props to you, the perfect gift-giver of 2008. Hello, whoopee cushion!
Post a Comment