Feb 1, 2009

EZ Combs

Turns out, I won't have to worry about what to give Annie for her birthday this year. She informed me today of her heart's desire with a little jingle she was singing: "Oh, yeah, yeah, E-Z, E-Z combs dot com!"

Check it out! I love the fact that this website includes a little video clip embedded in the corner. We watched it together - Annie, impressed, Erin, amused. I often joke that I would like to act in informercials, demonstrating the flaws of product/item being replaced. I could be the blond driver, hurting her head when her hair clip "bumps" the seat headrest.

8 comments:

Sara said...

And Erin, if you order now, WAIT! There's more! You'll probably get two sets of E-Z E-Z combs! :) I make fun, only because I am SO gullible when it comes to infomercials. Just last week I ordered the wonderhanger! No more closet stuffing for me! Some might think a better approach would be to have fewer clothes... I am working on that, but in the meantime, I'll be able to hang 5 TIMES AS MUCH! :)

Becca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Becca said...

My two favorite parts:
"An up-do that's brand-new!"
and "Even short hair looks amazing! Sophisticated, yet sexy!" What?! EVEN short hair?!

Heehee--this was great. Annie has a lot in common with the stars: check out Joaquin Phoenix's EZ comb. Maybe you could get Annie a topsy-tail while you're at it.

Elizabeth said...

Is there any problem that an infomercial cannot solve? No!

Steph Thomas said...

Wow, that really makes me want to order one, and for only $10 you get all that stuff. How in the world did she hear about that? If you get it, let me know how it works.

Courtney said...

Erin - No joking, I WANT those! I saw an infomercial and couldn't remember the name. If you buy and get two I'll buy one from you - I'm totally and completely SERIOUS. Hello, I have long hair, heavy hair, and I would love one of these!

robyncreates said...

I also want to know where she heard of this? Although I had to watch it and have to admit found myself thinking, I want this too! :)

Erin said...

It's unanimous - we all need EZ Combs. Sara, I also want a wonderhanger!!! That sounds wonderful indeed!

I think Annie heard the ad at Kyle's house. We watch plenty of movies but don't have television programming per se.

I think I will go ahead and order some. Courtney, you are welcome to have one, although I don't know if we're willing to give away the caramel comb.

Annie said, "It's made of caramel?"