Feb 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Fred ... continued

Other celebrities with birthday cake on their minds this fine February day?


Jennifer Aniston

and Burt Reynolds,
who actually shares the same birth day and year with Fred!

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

And yet your dad is SO much more handsome and successful than Burt ... poor Mr. Reynolds can never live up to the standards of your dad ... Happy birthday, Fred!

Becca said...

Oh my. I'm sure your dad would agree that it's infinitely preferable to be 73 and a loving father, husband, and grandfather, sans fame--than to be however old Jen and Burt are with all the wretched baggage that accompanies celebrity-ness.

Fred said...

I have been blessed to be surrounded by loving women - this is the secret of my mid-level longevity. My grandmothers were women, my mother was a woman, my two sisters were women, my wife is a woman, my daughters are women, my granddaughters are women. How could I fail, or die early, with all the love, guidance, and protection I have received from so many Christlike women?

Fred

Sherry said...

Burt Reynolds is. . . OLD. . .even surgery (and whatever enhancing things he's done) cannot make him measure up the Ernest FredErick Hill.

Sherry

Susan said...

Erin, I just caught up on all the blogs and you are truly amazing. I am always intrigued by your thought process, your book choices and all the things you can think about at one time. TRULY amazing. I love it.

J and M said...

Poor burt reynolds. He never did have a chance against dad. Mister grouchy without his toupe burt........ ugh.

Courtney said...

By the way, I like the new background! Though even IT doesn't help Burt's look!