
Have any of you had the pleasure of playing around with PhotoBooth, the photo-taking/facial manipulation program that comes with Macs?Talk about cheap fun!
Of course my kids like goofing around in front of the laptop-embedded camera, but guess what? The adults like it too.
I like it because I think the pictures can be flattering, provided I don't choose a goofy 'lens'. But the goofy photos are funny AND disturbing, so that's a plus!







9 comments:
What great fun. I have never even heard of such a thing. Looks like hours of cheap entertainment.
Erin - How I recall we laughed and laughed and laughed it was so funny.
I LOVE Mom - what an odd look. Odd look, Andrew looks like a FREAK. And you and dad - "square head odd tot"!
Do you remember "odd tot" -- a la Thanksgiving many years ago when I came to visit in Texas?
Oops - this is Courtney on Andrew's account - I doubt he would refer to himself in the 3rd person.
:)
Still funny months later!
The second picture of you is GORGEOUS. The others look like Oliver is going to love that feature in a few years ...
It's a good thing we love you. Those are ghastly and funnnny! Let's do it again. xox
Karla and I have done that on her computer, although we've only taken "real" pictures. I can see we will have a lot to catch up on when I see her (and her Mac) next!!!
The square head is also my favorite. Oh, my. I am torn about whether or not to let Truman see this ost, because it will only make him wish that we had the software. You Mac users and your superiorly harmonious systems!
Courtney, I always look forward to reading "Andrew's" comments! He's such a goof! :)
I can't believe mom's horrible teeth. Poor Andrew the alien spawn, and the rest good heavens. I can't do that yet............. I'm so glad you love it (:
Courtney, we always know when it's you under Andrew's voice, so no need to even mention it.
The square head, the freaky sumo wrestling dad, Grandma Janell to the side......WOW.
The second black and white photo of you is lovely!
Those are disturbing and fun!
Post a Comment